Kitkat has been kicking the butts for 1 whole year!! Party in the Penthouse!! Be good and play nicely xx

Author Topic: Day 9  (Read 1341 times)

Eeyore_mad

Day 9
« on: May 22, 2015, 09:08:56 pm »
Still here... still going ....hard to think if I had not crumbled before I would actual be on day 37 now I still have an app counting from my first quit lol  but I'm not upset it's been a bendy road but I'm still on it and still going just took a wrong turn and went in circles but back on track and keeping positive x

Plus the first quit still feels good if I hadn't tried then I would have smoked 1,123 roll ups by now according to my app instead with my crumbles the total is about 18  and none for 9 days now so I'm still amazed and in awe of how they all add up and know just one puff will start me on that road again where I could end up smoking the above with 37 days....yuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

TG

Re: Day 9
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 10:03:30 pm »
Look at you go girl!!! I love your honest posts 9 days is great going you keep going like this and that penthouse will be in your yours mate.

Kat73

• Administrator
Day 9
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 10:40:59 pm »
Into double digits tomorrow petal, how fab is that???!!!

Please don't be disheartened by that slip, what's important is holding fast to your new quit and refusing to even consider letting your guard drop again.  Sometimes it takes something like that to make you realise how pointless it was to pick a cigarette up again.

A dear friend who quit not long after I did slipped up a month or two in to her quit and was so angry with herself you could practically hear the fury through the screen!  She got back on the wagon and was so determined that nothing was going to interfere, she just put her head down and literally charged on into the Penthouse, fuelled by rage at having slipped up!

Maybe your hiccup will be that trigger for you and will give you the oomph to say no way José when our stinky nemesis tries his luck again and, if that's the case, then that brief return to the fags will pay dividends for the rest of your life.

Crack on hon, you're going great guns! :D
Smoker for 20+ years with a 3 year quit in the middle
Used Champix 16/01/13 to 12/02/13
Last cigarette 8pm 28/01/13

Debbie

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 07:31:31 am »
Honey great to see you still going. Just fab x

Sally

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 08:26:57 am »
Great to read you're still going strong,  have a good day 10 & enjoy the bank holiday weekend!
Quit date - 1st October 2014, Quit method - lozenges

Netty

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 10:02:21 am »
Well done, glad to hear you're not dwelling on your little slip up, the main thing is to look back and remember it really wasn't worth it.
Stay strong and enjoy the weekend  :D
Quit 1.8.2012
Smoked for 36 years

Skiddaw

• Quit bagger
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 11:05:32 am »
YAAAAYYY Eeyore!  ;D ;D ;D

You're doing fantastically well my dear, and deserve a happy and easy ride over the course of the next few weeks. Be very, very proud of yourself and please accept a large virtual hug from me.  :hug: :hug: :hug:
Finally saw sense on 8/12/13

So many mountains, so little time...

The following users thanked this post: Eeyore_mad