Kick the habit with fun, free, friendly support to be a new smoke free you xx

Author Topic: The clever blue pill  (Read 2038 times)

Debbie

The clever blue pill
« on: March 25, 2015, 08:57:54 am »
I cant rate Champix enough when it comes to wanting to quit the easy way. I have the will power of an ant and with the help of these pills stopping is quite easy.
There are side effects mainly feeling sick after taking a tablet but that can be remedied by making sure you eat before you take it.
Strange and vivid dreams. I personally only take one pill a day as I find 2 knocks me out. Champix takes away the craves but also the thoughts about smoking.
So if you are reading this you are probably thinking why are you still trying to quit.
Well the pills help you stop but further down the line you have to get your mindset right and not want to ever smoke again.
So thats where reading up on your addiction and knowing your enemy helps.
A forum is a great support network, people going thru what you are, or have been there and can help with the pitfulls x

Helene

Re: The clever blue pill
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 03:48:21 am »
Hi Debbie,

You are still a quitter in training because like an ant, you never give up.

Ants are very strong, very supportive to their group,  Ants are little soldiers that protects their home.

You percevere and try again: that takes guts. Each time you learn something and you know that Champix works for you.

Hélène