Kick the habit with fun, free, friendly support to be a new smoke free you xx

Author Topic: hard work  (Read 23331 times)

steelfixer

• Penthouse Cellar Monster
Re: hard work
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2015, 07:59:22 am »
Good luck with it and I hope it's sorted soon, it's not the most pleasantest experiences to say the least, sometime it's been know for the middle ears to heal it's self too, either way whatever they advise you do it and don't hol;d back on explaining how you feel or whats happened as it will sort it one way or another. 
Last quit 15/06/15.

deg b

« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2015, 04:34:14 pm »
still crazy after all these weeks , would vyou believe its three months this Friday, it is easier in as much as the kicking it gives you is less often and the duration of wanting to break something or set fire to a tobacconists is now just a shrug . health issues are about the same I think the waiting lists for the nhs are quite long, have decided to get rid of my motorafter 11 years so am a bit gutted but think its the safe thing to , vertigo and all . hope this finds you all in charge of your lives and not in control of  nicotine . B STRONG .

markmcclean1980

« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2015, 04:46:04 pm »
Well done on staying quit for so long.  I'm not sure about setting fire to a tobacconists though, if you stood beside it and inhaled would that be smoking lol?  I'm holding on to the fact that it gets a little easier every day.  Well done and I hope you celebrate come Friday.

The following users thanked this post: deg b

tea

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2015, 04:59:28 pm »
Nearly 3 months and you're doing so well. It is a relief having the freedom of not smoking isn't it? Hope you've planned a good treat for Friday to celebrate.
12.9.2014  (I forget sometimes)

Finally!

« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2015, 06:54:15 pm »
3 months in - that's a great place to be.
Over the worst and looking forward to far less cravings and withdrawal symptoms.

Well done you!
Finally quit after 35 years & several attempts.
Used Champix this time and it worked a treat!!
Last smoke 1 Nov 2013 and still going strong :)

Skiddaw

• Quit bagger
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2015, 07:12:17 pm »
I'm not sure about setting fire to a tobacconists though, if you stood beside it and inhaled would that be smoking lol? 

;D ;D ;D Good question- I think we need a debate on that point, @markmcclean1980 .

Deg- what an achievement and how utterly splendid!  :foundbeer: :foundbeer: :foundbeer: Already 1/4 of a year under your belt. It isn't going to be long before you can see the Penthouse bunting, gently waving in the breeze, not to mention smell the enormous chocolate cake I intend to present you with when you cross the hallowed portals... :)
Finally saw sense on 8/12/13

So many mountains, so little time...

TG

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2015, 07:18:06 pm »
Brilliant Deg, that really is and hopefully it should start to get easier for you x

Houston commercial photography
   Quit Date 04/04/2014