Kick the habit with fun, free, friendly support to be a new smoke free you xx

Author Topic: It's just a titter or two  (Read 150 times)

KitKat

• Administrator
It's just a titter or two
« on: June 06, 2018, 05:08:48 pm »
My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning, can you believe that 2:30am?!
Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.

I sat on the train this morning opposite a stunning Thai girl.
I kept thinking to myself, please don't get an erection, please don't get an erection...
but she did.

The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner.
Talk about Dyson with death.

One evening a man was at home watching TV and eating peanuts. He'd toss them in the air, then catch them in his mouth. In the middle of catching one, his wife asked a question, and as he turned to answer her, a peanut fell in his ear. He tried and tried to dig it out but succeeded in only pushing it in deeper. He called his wife for assistance, and after hours of trying they became worried and decided to go to hospital. As they were ready to go out the door, their daughter came home with her date. After being informed of the problem, their daughter's date said he could get the peanut out. The young man told the father to sit down, then shoved two fingers up the father's nose and told him to blow hard. When the father blew, the peanut flew out. The mother and daughter jumped and yelled for joy. The young man insisted that it was nothing and the daughter brought the young man out to the kitchen for something to eat. Once he was gone the mother turned to the father. The mother said, "That's wonderful. Isn't he smart? What do you think he's going to be when he grows older?" The father replied "From the smell of his fingers,... our son in-law!" ;D

Ok I'll shut up now and open a bottle of the red stuff

KK ;)

Manners maketh man, not the way he spells it

tea

• Administrator
Re: It's just a titter or two
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 07:15:49 pm »
They were funny.
12.9.2014  (I forget sometimes)

The following users thanked this post: KitKat