Kick the habit with fun, free, friendly support to be a new smoke free you xx

Author Topic: Well hello Day 4!!  (Read 914 times)

Sally

Re: Well hello Day 4!!
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2018, 12:53:45 pm »
I'm a bit behind on reading posts this week, so a belated welcome to Just Quit from me and wow what an amazing post!  Well done on your quit so far and it just so much sounds like you are in the right place to keep quit.

Sounds like you live in a lovely part of the country too, I'm just about 30 miles north of London but spent time living in Ireland where I loved the coastline and countryside.

TA soldier and mountain rescue, all I can say is thank you for the part you played in keeping people safe in both those roles. 
Quit date - 1st October 2014, Quit method - lozenges

The following users thanked this post: Weebeastie

Skiddaw

• Quit bagger
Re: Well hello Day 4!!
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2018, 01:36:47 pm »
@Weebeastie , what a total star you are!! Must tell Mr S I've met a Mountain Rescue person....Really hope you join the Snowdonia team soon.  :) :)

We ran local half marathon last year to raise money for Cockermouth Mountain Rescue. We always donate to the local teams when we're up in the Lakes or Scotland.

I know the borders quite well. We've walked a fair bit in the Southern Uplands. I love that area. So undiscovered still.

I'd really like to do some hill walking in Snowdonia- Mr S has but I've only walked in the Brecons.

So many hills, so little time...but now we've quit at least we can climb them without getting out of breath!!  ;D
Finally saw sense on 8/12/13

So many mountains, so little time...

The following users thanked this post: Weebeastie