Kick the habit with fun, free, friendly support to be a new smoke free you xx

Author Topic: Now is the time to Join Up!  (Read 1689 times)

Max414

Now is the time to Join Up!
« on: January 04, 2018, 10:01:08 am »
This post is aimed at anyone cruising across this forum,who may not have registered or posted yet,anyone thinking of quitting for 2018 or who is already quit for 4 days and wants to BOLSTER that quit  006

HOP ABOARD   :hug: :hug:

Smoking...I mean who can justify smoking nowadays? Seriously!!!!  002

This forum comprises many people who used to smoke,who have successfully Quit.
It was not easy to quit but we did it  :foundbeer:
Having done it,and having reached the gorgeous,sweet-smelling sunlit uplands that exist beyond smoking,we are here to encourage and cajole you,into quitting too.

Only an idiot smokes now. We are shown proof beyond doubt,that smoking damages your health your wallet and your life. If you are reading this and are smoking ask yourself -Am I an idiot?  009

Because you ARE,if you still smoke.

It is your responsibility to take ownership of your future and to set about quitting,and we are here to offer all the support,love and care that we can muster.
You can see from posts that a whole bunch of new quitters are embarked on this journey,and are doing brilliantly. WE all went through that. WE all feared quitting,and felt we had forsaken a lifetime friend. :-\ WE all thought we were not strong enough to quit for a day,let alone for life. But WE all muscled though,using a huge variety of tricks and treats,and we want to help YOU to do the same.

So if you're reading this,and not yet registered or you have and not posted yet-SAY HELLO. Post a message  :nobeer:

What do you have to lose?
You have a HELL of a lot to GAIN!!!! :-*
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 10:03:01 am by Max414 »
30 years of rollups,20 a day

9.53 pm Dec 28th 2012 >>>>>>>........last cancer stick..

With help from Champix and the late Mr Allen Carr,
The Nicdemon met his Waterloo at Xmas 2012 :-)

The following users thanked this post: Bladeflyer, breakingfree

LAST CHANCE SALOON

Re: Now is the time to Join Up!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 10:51:05 am »
Great post @Max414 , if that doesn't get people on board nothing will. If people have viewed or joined this forum then they must be smokers and they must want to stop but so many don't post but if they did they would find it a great help and an aid to quitting, just like nrt and keep their mind off smoking in the early days. It worked for me and it will work for you( oh that's the no no). I tried to count of how many people I worked with that still smoke and i'm struggling.
Quit 16th November 2017.
Last smoke 21st November 2017.
Trigger word...LEG.

The following users thanked this post: Max414, Bladeflyer

tea

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 11:01:11 am »
Hope you don't mind but I've stickied this to the top of the board.
12.9.2014  (I forget sometimes)

The following users thanked this post: Max414

LAST CHANCE SALOON

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 11:40:05 am »
This post is aimed at anyone cruising across this forum,who may not have registered or posted yet,anyone thinking of quitting for 2018 or who is already quit for 4 days and wants to BOLSTER that quit  006

HOP ABOARD   :hug: :hug:

Smoking...I mean who can justify smoking nowadays? Seriously!!!!  002

This forum comprises many people who used to smoke,who have successfully Quit.
It was not easy to quit but we did it  :foundbeer:
Having done it,and having reached the gorgeous,sweet-smelling sunlit uplands that exist beyond smoking,we are here to encourage and cajole you,into quitting too.

Only an idiot smokes now. We are shown proof beyond doubt,that smoking damages your health your wallet and your life. If you are reading this and are smoking ask yourself -Am I an idiot?  009

Because you ARE,if you still smoke.

It is your responsibility to take ownership of your future and to set about quitting,and we are here to offer all the support,love and care that we can muster.
You can see from posts that a whole bunch of new quitters are embarked on this journey,and are doing brilliantly. WE all went through that. WE all feared quitting,and felt we had forsaken a lifetime friend. :-\ WE all thought we were not strong enough to quit for a day,let alone for life. But WE all muscled though,using a huge variety of tricks and treats,and we want to help YOU to do the same.

So if you're reading this,and not yet registered or you have and not posted yet-SAY HELLO. Post a message  :nobeer:

What do you have to lose?
You have a HELL of a lot to GAIN!!!! :-*

Just thought I would bump this up as it says it all. If you've joined this forum you must be smoking and want to stop. Its just like Weight Watchers that you pay for because you cant lose weight on your own and have to give up something. Well this forum is the same only you give up smoking,  its free and it works.
Quit 16th November 2017.
Last smoke 21st November 2017.
Trigger word...LEG.

The following users thanked this post: tea, Max414