Kick the habit with fun, free, friendly support to be a new smoke free you xx

Author Topic: Where am I?  (Read 935 times)

Whippetmom

Where am I?
« on: November 26, 2017, 07:27:17 pm »
Hello lovlies,
I'm currently on day 137. Please could someone tell me which room I'm in, am I alone in here and what facilities are available in this room?
I hope I'm not alone although I have to say,I thought my footsteps sounded a little echoey in here and boy,is it dark, there's a funny smell too . Is there a possibility that I might have taken a wrong turn somewhere?

Glasgowgal

Re: Where am I?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 08:00:05 pm »
Wow day 137!!!! Thats amazing!

You must be around month five. I bet youre feeling great.
Quit Date 6/11/17

Whippetmom

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 08:44:49 pm »
Thanks GG, yep, feeling tickety-boo.Can still getting the odd craving that creeps up catching me a bit unaware but I  ignore it and keep busy.
You're doing very well too,proud of you  :)

tea

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 09:05:00 pm »
Um well 137/7 = 19 with a remainder of 4 days so in 3 days that'll be 20 weeks. So I reckon you'll be half way through your stay in the month 5 room. Would you like me to put you in your suite?

I think that when I was in the Month 5 suite @Skiddaw made cake. I also got a steam mop in real life which meant that the suite was very clean. The chocolates are praline seashells.
12.9.2014  (I forget sometimes)

Glasgowgal

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 09:08:45 pm »
You quit cold turkey as well didnt you? You are one strong woman! Though having witnessed my sis with dry socket i understand the pain you were in. But hey something amazing transpired after all that pain! You quit the cancer sticks!!

You are well on your way to the penthouse. If i get through xmas and new year i think thats me quit for good. Day 50 for me is xmas day which i think is pretty cool!

Keep up the good work and keep us posted

Quit Date 6/11/17

The following users thanked this post: Whippetmom

Skiddaw

• Quit bagger
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 12:06:27 pm »
 :foundbeer: :foundbeer: :foundbeer: :foundbeer: :foundbeer:

Fantastic our @Whippetmom !!!  ;D ;D

Now- would a triple tier chocolate cake suit or would you prefer something more seasonal? I can knock up a Dundee Cake or a classic Christmas Cake if you prefer.

Finally saw sense on 8/12/13

So many mountains, so little time...

Titch

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 02:01:08 pm »
137 days is brilliant.  Very well done whippetmom.  You should be so proud of yourself. 
After far too many years I stubbed out my final cigarette on February 6 2011 at 10 pm and havent looked back since.

Whippetmom

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 05:01:04 pm »
Girls, thanks so much for all your replies. Tea, would appreciate being shown to my suite and seashells are one of my favourites,  and don't worry, the suite will be left as immaculate as I find it. Skiddaw the chocolate cake sounds as if it's to die for, yes please to that.
GG, day 50 on Christmas Day, that's got to be the best Christmas present to yourself.
I'm glad I've got you lot to chat to, you're all appreciated.

tea

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 06:00:26 pm »
Welcome to your new room...I do hope you enjoy your stay over the next couple of weeks before your next complimentary upgrades to the Month 6 suite. (Which I estimate to be 5th December).
12.9.2014  (I forget sometimes)

Kat73

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2017, 04:53:36 pm »
Awwww, so fab to see you motoring on through @Whippetmom, I trust your suite is acceptable and I suggest you start planning on how to take advantage of some of the "extras" the remaining Rooms offer on your way to our palatial pad in the Penthouse.  As you move on up a short order cook is made available for your comfort and convenience, the ensuite upgrades to a rainfall shower, and additional entertainment facilities such as a games room, small patio with fire pit and additional TV channels are all added.

You're ROCKING this quit hon, be very, very, VERY proud of yourself!

(PS I think you're far enough along the road now to add your quit date, method, etc to your signature without worrying about jinxing yourself, if you're not sure how then check out the advice in the Tips section)
Smoker for 20+ years with a 3 year quit in the middle
Used Champix 16/01/13 to 12/02/13
Last cigarette 8pm 28/01/13

Indigo Warrior

• Just keep quitting, just keep quitting.
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2017, 06:26:42 pm »
Congratulations @Whippetmom . Here is a bottle of vino to celebrate you quit to date.  008 008
Nicotine free since 22nd August, 2015