Kick those cigarette butts with us!! Join up now for fun, friendly, free support with your quit.

Author Topic: Day 6  (Read 46 times)

bubbielau

Day 6
« on: October 09, 2017, 12:58:38 pm »
just thought I'd check in...

So I'm now on day 6   :D

Had a very busy weekend and was generally in places where I would have had to sneak off for a fag, so didn't miss it too much or for too long!

Today I'm trying to control the eating, not crazy, just only eating breakfast, lunch and dinner this week, cause its been a very bad few days diet wise!

Thsi quit seems to be making me a bit hyper though, I feel like I can't focus on anything properly, like everything is moving faster than me, it's getting better but it made for a tough friday night and saturday morning when i was trying to get things organsied!

tea

• Administrator
Re: Day 6
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 03:21:28 pm »
Keep going and remember that quitting affects your blood sugar, which often accounts for the extra snacking so don't deprive yourself too much. I do know what you mean about the foggy brain and slight hyperactiveness though  ;D If you want to see really hyperactive just give me blue food colouring  004
12.9.2014  (I forget sometimes)

Lostie

• Reformed Smoker
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 04:03:18 pm »
Glad you have dropped in to post and let us know how things are going :)

Congratulations on day 6 :foundbeer:

Skiddaw

• Quit bagger
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 05:53:38 pm »
Well done @bubbielau !! Nearly a week under your belt now- that's a fantastic achievement!  :foundbeer: :foundbeer: :foundbeer:

If it is any consolation to you my brain was as mushy as a plate of mushy peas for the best part of a month but it passed (or at least my brain returned to its usual only half-mushy state  :)).
Finally saw sense on 8/12/13

So many mountains, so little time...

KitKat

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 06:11:43 pm »
Well done @bubbielau  008

Day 6 is almost a week, which will soon be a month  :foundbeer:

KK ;)
Manners maketh man, not the way he spells it