Kick the habit with fun, free, friendly support to be a new smoke free you xx

Author Topic: Reminder-Daily Quiz  (Read 6631 times)

Max414

Re: Reminder-Daily Quiz
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2017, 03:19:02 pm »
I was going to be brave and try the harder quiz today, but I log out of the easy one and it still says I'm logged in! Could be my iPad, it seems to be on its last legs!

It's a pain Sally,sorry  :-[
You are doing it right though-log out of easy game,then choose your name from login-assuming name is the same ie Sally- then type in your easy password,don't just go with what is already filled in cos that will probably default to easy password.

Indigo-you need to register again,I am sorry-I deleted a load of names that appeared not to play any more. Please forgive  :hug:
30 years of rollups,20 a day

9.53 pm Dec 28th 2012 >>>>>>>........last cancer stick..

With help from Champix and the late Mr Allen Carr,
The Nicdemon met his Waterloo at Xmas 2012 :-)

Max414

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2017, 11:19:56 am »
New forum members are reminded that you are very welcome to join in our daily quizzes  004
There is a slightly harder one here  http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=100917
and an always easier one here;       http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=101972

If you play both you need to register separately for each quiz,and log out of one before logging in to the second.

CHEATING is frowned upon and those members who get ridiculously fast times ,where the rest of the players agree that such a time is not achievable by honest play,will be liable to being banned with no warning.The quizzes are competitive and good natured but they are just for fun,so do not cheat.

As KK says-play nicely  :nobeer: 008
30 years of rollups,20 a day

9.53 pm Dec 28th 2012 >>>>>>>........last cancer stick..

With help from Champix and the late Mr Allen Carr,
The Nicdemon met his Waterloo at Xmas 2012 :-)

tea

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2017, 05:59:29 pm »
LOL sometimes even little snails like me win though!!  ;D
12.9.2014  (I forget sometimes)