Kick the habit with fun, free, friendly support to be a new smoke free you xx

Author Topic: Reminder-Daily Quiz  (Read 14068 times)

Max414

Re: Reminder-Daily Quiz
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2017, 03:19:02 pm »
I was going to be brave and try the harder quiz today, but I log out of the easy one and it still says I'm logged in! Could be my iPad, it seems to be on its last legs!

It's a pain Sally,sorry  :-[
You are doing it right though-log out of easy game,then choose your name from login-assuming name is the same ie Sally- then type in your easy password,don't just go with what is already filled in cos that will probably default to easy password.

Indigo-you need to register again,I am sorry-I deleted a load of names that appeared not to play any more. Please forgive  :hug:
30 years of rollups,20 a day

9.53 pm Dec 28th 2012 >>>>>>>........last cancer stick..

With help from Champix and the late Mr Allen Carr,
The Nicdemon met his Waterloo at Xmas 2012 :-)

Max414

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2017, 11:19:56 am »
New forum members are reminded that you are very welcome to join in our daily quizzes  004
There is a slightly harder one here  http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=100917
and an always easier one here;       http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=101972

If you play both you need to register separately for each quiz,and log out of one before logging in to the second.

CHEATING is frowned upon and those members who get ridiculously fast times ,where the rest of the players agree that such a time is not achievable by honest play,will be liable to being banned with no warning.The quizzes are competitive and good natured but they are just for fun,so do not cheat.

As KK says-play nicely  :nobeer: 008

tea

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2017, 05:59:29 pm »
LOL sometimes even little snails like me win though!!  ;D
12.9.2014  (I forget sometimes)

Weebeastie

« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2018, 07:14:43 pm »
I am terrible at the daily quiz.....either i spend time answering correctly and low scoring on time or i race through, am still slow and get most of them wrong......how do people scroll down so fast??!! haha

tea

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2018, 11:28:24 pm »
Don't worry @Weebeastie sometimes the tortoises beat the hares. When it's sports questions about American football it's all guessing and sometimes I get lucky.
12.9.2014  (I forget sometimes)

The following users thanked this post: Weebeastie

Max414

« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2018, 03:08:17 pm »
I am terrible at the daily quiz.....either i spend time answering correctly and low scoring on time or i race through, am still slow and get most of them wrong......how do people scroll down so fast??!! haha

Do keep playing, @Weebeastie  :hug:
You get better and faster as time goes by.The sport questions do suck,cos they are based on US "sports"-basketball,American football and baseball.All of which are rubbish as we know  :-* I do try to steer away from the American stuff but the website is based in the US so it can be tricky.
I am only fast,cos I recognise questions I've seen before.Not cos I'm clever  004

There is an easy quiz,if you want to try it,at the link on the first post of this thread.You can use the same login name but need to register separately for more than one quiz,which is a pain.

The following users thanked this post: Weebeastie

Max414

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2018, 11:06:41 am »
Welcome to the daily quiz, @breakingfree   :hug:

There is also an easy daily quiz here http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=101972 if you fancy that one too.

The only slight pain about playing both quizzes each day under the same user name,as players like Tea,Nicky and Egg do, is that you need to register separately for both quizzes and log out of one before logging into the other.

The following users thanked this post: breakingfree

Max414

« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2018, 09:52:14 am »
Calling any players who used to play our quiz,and any who have not registered but would like to play  004

We have thinned out on numbers quite a bit  ???  and gone from about 12 daily players to 6 or 7 so if anyone fancies a bit of general knowledge against the clock ,please feel free to join our quiz.

Thanks
The links are on the first post of this thread or a few posts back from this one. :hug: