Kick the habit with fun, free, friendly support to be a new smoke free you xx

Author Topic: a vote for champix!  (Read 2159 times)

peggypoo

Re: a vote for champix!
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 07:20:22 pm »
Oh that's lovely @peggypoo! It sounds like the two of you have all sorts of exciting plans. The log cabin & hot tub must have been splendid  :)

It is grand having all that energy again isn't it? Me and my husband are running the local half marathon together in March, to celebrate him turning 60 recently (and to raise money for mountain rescue). Wish us luck!!
thats fantastic!
i don t see us doing anything as ambitious as that ..but we do want to do more walking, we go highlands and islands every year for our holidays and have missed out on some fantastic walks...but not anymore!

tea

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 07:25:24 pm »
It all sounds so fantastic! Plus you know that you will always be ready for kisses and cuddles because you won't taste of fags!

It's all so romantic!!  007

12.9.2014  (I forget sometimes)

Skiddaw

• Quit bagger
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2017, 10:47:17 am »
thats fantastic!
we go highlands and islands every year for our holidays and have missed out on some fantastic walks...but not anymore!

Fantastic! One of our favorite places. Whereabouts do you go @peggypoo ? One of my best friends and her husband have recently moved to a very remote croft on the shores of Little Loch Broom. Am going up for a visit in March- can't wait!
Finally saw sense on 8/12/13

So many mountains, so little time...

peggypoo

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2017, 03:01:51 pm »
Fantastic! One of our favorite places. Whereabouts do you go @peggypoo ? One of my best friends and her husband have recently moved to a very remote croft on the shores of Little Loch Broom. Am going up for a visit in March- can't wait!
[/quote
weve been to harris, lewis, ullapool and orkney.. i think we are going to mull this year. Ullapool was fantastic, we loved the pubs, the pubs and restaraunts were great , its a fantastic area to visit!

Skiddaw

• Quit bagger
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2017, 06:09:59 pm »
Love Ullapool! We've stayed there a few times (the Ceilidh Place last time). Love the Harbour Inn too. My friend (the one with the croft) works in Ullapool currently.  :)
Finally saw sense on 8/12/13

So many mountains, so little time...