Kick the habit with fun, free, friendly support to be a new smoke free you xx

Author Topic: Back Again  (Read 7551 times)

Nick_82

Re: Back Again
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2016, 03:50:18 pm »
Thanks everyone, hope you are all having a good day. Thanks for all your messages they really cheered me up...

Hi skiddaw - As you say quitting just before Christmas was actually quite good. Maybe it was because I adopted a policy that every time I had a bad craving I just had another quality street / pig in blanket / turkey sandwich and so the list went on.  :P

kirstiedee, I hope your quit is going well, I'm sure with a few of us in the same boat we can do this! 

Hi Kat73, yeh i fell off the wagon good and proper and was actually smoking more in the run up to Christmas than I had before I tried to quit in the autumn! There is no going back this time though, I know there is no 'just have one options' anymore. I can never have any more, simple as that.   

Hi Molly - great to meet you and congratulations on your quit. it great you will be in the week 3 room soon,  I'll put the kettle on for when you arrive....

The following users thanked this post: kirstiedee

Malvin P Lawnmowerpants

• Breadbin
  • Hatstand
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2016, 04:03:43 pm »
Welcome back @Nick_82

You can do this - all the very best  :vader:
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't climb a ladder with a bell in both hands...

Quit date: 01/10/2014
Smoked for 22 years sadly...

TG

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2016, 04:07:00 pm »
I think anyone that quit around Christmas time is very brave, I do like your method of eating your way through it  ;D ;D You are sounding lovely and confident @Nick_82 and it's lovely to see.
   Quit Date 04/04/2014