Kitkat has been kicking the butts for 1 whole year!! Party in the Penthouse!! Be good and play nicely xx

Author Topic: not the weak one  (Read 4568 times)

Kat73

• Administrator
Re: not the weak one
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2016, 01:35:54 am »
Well done you three, you're properly up and running now, first week in your pocket and heading into double figures - WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Love all the pics and especially the poem, definitely can't top those.  I have to admit that the reference to The Three Musketeers brought a tear to my eye - many moons ago I was a Musketeer but unfortunately one of our trio fell by the wayside  :'(  Max and I triumphed, as did our very own D'Artagnan Sarah-Lou, but our lovely Gem fell victim to our stinky nemesis and, as far as I know, has yet to get back on her horse.

If you're out there little sis, we would LOVE to see you here and do what we can to help you fight your way to freedom.

And hey, look who's getting back on her horse on Monday - our wonderful Molly!  What better quit buddy could you possibly have?!

Here's to The Musketeers of 2016, may you keep your wits about you, your swords ready in your hands, and canter joyfully all the way to the Penthouse  :D
Smoker for 20+ years with a 3 year quit in the middle
Used Champix 16/01/13 to 12/02/13
Last cigarette 8pm 28/01/13

The following users thanked this post: Debbie, Titch, Malvin P Lawnmowerpants, Skiddaw, RichCdLion, kirstiedee

Malvin P Lawnmowerpants

• Breadbin
  • Hatstand
Re: not the weak one
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2016, 10:30:25 am »
You're all doing great. Well done - I will put the fish back in the sideboard  :vader: 
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't climb a ladder with a bell in both hands...

Quit date: 01/10/2014
Smoked for 22 years sadly...

The following users thanked this post: RichCdLion